How to use:
1. Cut tape to required length and trim corners to prevent lifting.
2. Set iron to wool setting and pre-heat iron pad. DO NOT use a steam iron.
3. Place fastener shiny side up on ironing pad.
4. Place fabric wrong side up on top of fastener.
5. Firmly press with iron for 20-25 seconds. DO NOT slide iron.
6. Allow fabric to cool before testing bond.
Not recommended for use with lightweight fabrics, nylons, rayons or polyesters. For best results, use hook fastener on side of garment that faces away from the skin. Fastener can be machine washed or dry cleaned. If possible, close fastener when laundering to minimise lint and thread build-up on fastener.
Watch our videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLJmVnMz0GZyB6jchGdX5Fg
Available here: https://www.spotlightstores.com/by-the-metre/velcro-brand-iron-on/p/BP80212003