1. Ensure surface is smooth, clean and dry.
2. Cut tape to required length.
3. Remove backing from tape and position on surface.
4. Apply firm pressure to tape to activate the adhesive.
5. Wait 24 Hours before use.
Optimum application temperature is between 18-24° Celsius. Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours. Surface testing is recommended prior to use. May not adhere to all plastic surfaces. Not recommended for laundered fabrics, PVC, wallpaper, loose paint, porous or flaking surfaces. Not suitable for wet areas. Relocating fastener will weaken adhesive and may damage surface. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and the elements will damage fastener.