How to use:
1. Cut the hook and loop tapes to required length.
2. Attach loop tape to fabric by sewing along all four edges by hand or machine.
3. For added strength backstitch using a box cross stitch or box stitch and middle.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with your hook tape.
5. Your fabrics are now ready to use.
Testing prior to use is recommended for delicate fabrics. For best results, use hook fastener on side of garment that faces away from the skin. Fastener can be machine washed or dry cleaned. If possible, close fastener when laundering to minimise lint and thread build-up on fastener.